Why you should be a member of IBPI:
- IBPI is the largest buying group in our industry, providing savings and benefits to over 390 independent commercial copier, print, and IT dealers across North America;
- IBPI member dealers have a combined annual sales volume of nearly $4.8 Billion, generating buying power for our member dealers that adds to their bottom line, as well as to increase sales to our preferred vendor programs;
- IBPI negotiates “industry-best” pricing and programs from our vendors. So, you can receive discounts from new vendors or on future purchases from vendors you are already using;
- There are no annual dues or fees for a dealer to belong to IBPI! You must buy one share of IBPI stock ($500), but if you ever sell your dealership or terminate your membership because you are tired of saving money, your $500 is returned to you when you redeem your stock certificate.
Not a Member of IBPI?
Then join the largest group of independent dealers in our industry for:
- better pricing
- better programs
- networking opportunities with over 390 member dealers
Our members are located throughout North America, selling and servicing all copier and print OEM�s, along with providing MPS and Managed Network Services.
Let us know your thoughts, suggestions, and concerns.
IBPI isYour Ticket to Better Margins
The 2016 IBPI Regional Meeting was conducted in New Orleans, with 86 dealers participating! There were learning sessions with IBPI Vendors, peer networking opportunities, and the joint event with BTA SouthEast. Also at the 2016 meeting, rebate checks were distributed to the IBPI member dealers�in addition to the great savings they enjoy throughout the year.